About the Book
Turn Within: Reconnect with your inner peace and well-being.
This book is about the beginning of my spiritual quest, learning, practising, having Vision, and the life purpose of teaching everybody how to connect with inner peace through meditation.
This book is for you if:
- You live your life like on a hamster wheel and don’t have time to address feelings of discomfort and always feel that something is missing.
- You feel depressed, empty, and lonely and find it hard to face life’s challenges and turn to unhealthy habits and addictions to feel better for momentary pleasures.
- You have achieved great success and are known to be very successful professionally, financially, socially but still feel lost and empty.
- You want to have a more positive outlook on life.
- You are looking for more balance irrespective of the uncertainties of life.
- You want to deal with hostile people and situations staying in your power.
- You want to be in control of your reactions and opinions in most judgmental and disturbing moments.
- You are looking for a sense of purpose and meaning in your life.
Despite all the material success, people sometimes feel lost and miserable. People who are otherwise known as very successful in their lives suffer silently for years. Stress, depression, dissatisfaction all stem from a disconnection with our divine source, our life energy, and a loving Universe.
Vibha wants to educate more and more people about the daily practice of the quiet time, stillness or centring to live a more peaceful life and solve everyday problems in their life connecting within. She is directing women, men, students, kids, professionals, and seniors to cultivate healthy inner life and emphasizing the importance of daily meditation.